Get in touch

27 W 60th St PO Box 20490 New York, NY 10023


Phone 646-699-8980

Find out if you're being overcharged

The only way to know if you might be getting overcharged is to get your rent history.


Step 1 Request your rent history

You can obtain your rent history from the NY Department of Homes and Community Renewal by visiting Am I Rent Stabilized? at It’s quick, easy, and secure.


Step 2 Receive your results

Your rent history will be mailed to you within a week.


Step 3 Contact us

Upon receiving your rent history, fill out the contact form below, call us at 646-699-8980, or send us an email at and we will walk you through the process of determining whether you are being overcharged.

Contact Us

First Name

Last Name



Reason for reaching out

Your information will be kept confidential.

Close ×

Support Housing Rights

$ Updating Amount...
Select Payment Method Loading...
Personal Info

Donation Total: $1.00